Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms
by S/V Hoptoad
mushroom with stem taken out - save stems
stove top stuffing
ground pork sausage
- cook stove top, pork, and cut up mushroom stems together
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture
- drizzle with olive oil (optional)
- bake just to warm up
Bit hit at a Christmas party recently. Taste like Turkey dinner without all of the fuss of a turkey!
Cream Cheese and Shrimp
Room temperature cream cheese
can of shrimp over the cream cheese
cocktail sauce over shrimp
sprinkle shredded cheese on top
Serve with crackers or celery
Crescent rolls and little smokies
Roll out rolls and cut in half so you have 2 wedges from one.
Wrap dough around little smoky sausages.
Bake as directed on crescent roll package.
Philly cream cheese, smoked salmon (or fresh cooked), capers, fine minced red onion (or shallots or regular) spread on baguette bread or crackers...
Bring cream cheese to room temp, flake salmon, a tablespoon or so of capers,less than half a minced onion...mix it up.
by S/V Marcy
- Cream cheese with cocktail sauce and shrimp on top with wheat thin crackers
- Refried beans with cheddar cheese melted on top and chips or
- 5 layer dip..with refried beans, sour cream, salsa, green onions and cheddar cheese-serve with corn chips or crackers
- Celery with cream cheese
- Veggies and dip
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese, diced red onion and capers with crackers.
Deli ham cut thin, spread cream cheese then roll a dill pickle, slice the ham-dill pickle and serve with toothpicks
Meat Balls in BBQ- or little smokies
Bag of meatballs in BBQ sauce, warm, serve with toothpicks